We value the trust our clients and are committed to protecting the information we obtain and maintain on their behalf. This policy applies to the information and data collected on our website and outlines the steps we take to protect information and data.
We safeguard our client’s information and data according to established privacy policies set forth by the Direct Marketing Association. In the sections that follow, we describe the steps we take to assure confidentiality and privacy.
Client data consists of phone numbers only submitted to MarkeTouch Media by clients to be used for Voice Messaging on their behalf. All client data provided to MarkeTouch Media is owned by the client and is to be used according to the direction given by the client. All client data is stored securely, is kept confidential and is never combined with other client data. MarkeTouch Media does not provide or own any of the client data we process for clients.
MarkeTouch Media will never sell our client’s data to any outside service. When it comes to sharing data outside of MarkeTouch Media we do so only for specific purposes, the following describes those purposes.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
MarkeTouch Media is committed to preventing others from unauthorized access to our client’s information and data. We maintain procedures and technology designed for this purpose. We take several steps to protect the information and data we have regarding our clients, including the following:
- We update and test our technology on a regular basis in order to improve the protection of client information and data. We protect the integrity of client information and data in the event of power outages or other business interruptions, using computer virus detection and eradication software on systems containing client data, installing computer hardware and software, and employing other technical means (known as “firewalls”) to protect against unauthorized computer entry into systems containing client information.
- We require outside vendors and independent contractors to whom we provide client information to enter into a confidentiality agreement that restricts the use of the information to those purposes for which the information was disclosed and prohibits independent use of the information.
- We have internal procedures that limit access to client information, such as procedures that require an employee to have a business need to access client information. We maintain policies about the proper physical security of the workplaces and records.
- We purge client data 90-days after campaign completion.
From time to time, MarkeTouch Media uses outside vendors or independent contractors to perform services for us and on our behalf, such as technical system consultants that assist us in the processing of data or execution of Voice Messaging dials. Before MarkeTouch Media discloses client information to any of our service providers, we enter into contractual agreements with them prohibiting them from disclosing or using our client information or data other than to carry out the purposes for which the information was disclosed.
Because MarkeTouch Media recognizes the importance of consumer privacy protection, we have established a two-tiered suppression program. We scrub all client data against individual state suppression lists in addition to suppressing all cellular phone numbers. We honor the consumer’s choice to opt out and they can do so by registering their own name and phone number with the FTC National Do Not Call Registry.
FTC Consumer Site: https://donotcall.gov/
MarkeTouch Media also maintains an in-house name suppression list that consumers can add their phone numbers to at no cost to them.
Local Do Not Call List
c/o MarkeTouch Media, Inc.
5718 Westheimer Road, Suite 980
Houston, TX 77057
MarkeTouch Media data, developed through internal marketing efforts, on prospective and current clients will not be sold, rented or leased to any outside company. This data will only be revealed when required to do so by law.
Policy Changes and Future Disclosures