The term ‘ EnlivenHealth® ‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 11125 Forest Pines Drive, Raleigh, NC 27614.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website whicsh are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for civil damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of North Carolina (United States).
SMS Alert Notification Terms
SMS Alert notifications is an add-on feature to pre-recorded outbound notifications which allows users the ability to opt-in and receive delivery of SMS notifications of order status and reminder messages from their participating merchant.
Initial opt-in by SMS is originated either by cell phone to an IVR system or pressing a key on a pre-recorded call to their cell phone. Opt-out will be available by SMS message using described opt-out keywords. There is no cost to the cell subscriber for the service however MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY.
Terms of Service
Short Code: All messages from this service will originate from Short Code 35244. All replies should be sent to this Short Code as well.
Pricing: There is no charge to the cell subscriber for this service, however Message and Data Rates May Apply.
Opt-in Service: Initial opt-in for information by SMS is originated either by cell phone call to an IVR system in which the caller presses a specific key to opt-in or by incoming SMS message requesting information.
- HELP – To receive help, Text HELP to 35244 from your cell phone, or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STOP – To unsubscribe from the service and stop receiving text alerts, Text STOP to 35244 from your cell phone.